If you love dogs, the outdoors and exercise, we are looking for you! Rover Runs, Hunterdon County’s only Dog Jogging Company is currently looking for part time dog joggers, dog walkers/ hikers and pet sitters. These positions are the key to the success of Rover Runs, LLC. Our employees are the face to our clients and we depend on them to keep the dogs in our care, safe, loved, entertained & exercised. We are a growing company, founded in February 2013, and offer flexible hours and an opportunity to grow with us as a company.
The following are desired skills:
- Ability to run/hike a minimum of 90 minutes a day and currently be injury free
- Ability to work outdoors in all seasons and weather, including snow, rain, extreme heat and humidity and extreme cold – we were outside 5-7 days a week last winter, including during every polar vortex.
- Ability to handle two large dogs at once
- Ability to work a range of 2 – 10 hours weekly
The following are requirements:
- A love of animals, especially dogs
- Have no criminal record and pass a background check
- Be legally able to work in the US
- Have a smartphone with a data plan
- Have a reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
The following is a plus:
- Pet CPR & First aid certified
- Experience in dog training
- Competition in recent marathons, shorter distance races, triathlons, bike races
- Previous work or volunteer experience with animals
If you interested in working for Rover Runs, LLC, and meet the requirements, please email HRRoverRuns@gmail.com with your qualifications, work experience, contact phone number, home address, references and any relevant information about yourself. Please do not send an attachment, attachments will not be opened.
Thank you for your consideration.